It’s been a while since I made any changes to the breakfast room centerpiece, sooo…inspired by my new favorite Goodwill hunting find…I shopped the house and created this one! Can you spot the inspiration piece?

bk No…it’s not Baby Kitty, although he is certainly an inspiration in his own right! Guess again…or did my title give it away? lol

cow Yes…it’s this terrific vintage style cow! Isn’t she fabulous? As soon as I saw her on the shelf, I snatched her right up! And…she was only $3.00! Woo hoo! She is actually appears to be a smaller relative of…

sheep …my favorite sheep figurine that I recently shared in my Faudree inspired living room redo! So you know she had to come home with me!

bottles I started with a wicker tray…a GW find from last year…and added my wicker wrapped bottle collection that I shared with you here…more GW finds!

forks and towels Next, I layered in a few vintage favorites…

tea towel …including my vintage style cow tea towels

forks …and some of my vintage silverplate meat forks…two of them in my favorite Rogers Brothers Vintage pattern. They were $5.00 each at an antiques fair! Woo hoo!  I love anything with grapes…my favorite motif!

butter dish I also added this wonderful vintage Depression glass butter dish in green…a gift from my mother.

etching And do you see the etching around the edge? The dish was used at a dinner during the Carter administration! Cool, huh?

vertical Put it all together and…voilà!…a vintage-y centerpiece starring my favorite new cow! Not bad for a $3.00 investment, huh?

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed a little peek at my vintage cow centerpiece! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants!
Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party
Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday
Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday
Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

A Stroll thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Cedar Hill Ranch for Cowgirl Up! on Tuesdays

My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
DIY by Design for Sizzle into Summer

The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays

My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday   
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
2805 for Potpourri Friday
At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday

Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
See you next time! A la prochaine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top