mush3It has been years since I have seen one of these…an almost perfect fairy ring! To my neighbors’ delight, this ring of toadstools sprouted in their garden…evidence that fairies were dancing in a magical circle on their lawn last night! Did I happen to witness the moonlight ball? Sadly, no. I was a sleepyhead and missed the festivities!


mush5But I know there was much whirling and twirling with gossamer gowns glistening and filmy wings shimmering in the moonlight!


IMG_7583 Then just before dawn, the fairy promenade meandered merrily two by two toward my dewy lawn…


IMG_7552 …leaving me one tiny parasol as a parting remembrance! Sigh!


IMG_7603I am waiting, dear little fairies! Please hurry back and visit my garden tonight!


Outdoor_Wednesday_logo_thumb[1] Then head on over to visit our own Georgia girl, Susan at A Southern Daydreamer to see some wonderful scenery for Outdoor Wednesday! I’ll see you next time! A la prochaine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top