I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I know I did! I finally made it to the Country Living Fair for the first time! Woo hoo! Fellow Scoop host Barb at The Everyday Home and I spent the day there Friday and I came home with some great finds....but more on that later! For now...let's get this party started!

  Welcome back to The Scoop

The weekly link party featuring the scoop on the best posts from around the web!
64170_4719850152887_625893102_n
More exposure + less time = win win! 



 We are 
Linsey from Farmhouse Porch,
 Debbie from Confessions of a Plate Addict
Anne from White Lace Cottage
and Barb from The Everyday Home.

 



Linsey here, from The Farmhouse Porch.

Before I move on to the party stuff, I want to remind you about our mega party coming up. It is called  "The Scoop on Creating Fall Vignettes," a week of inspiration, fabulous photos and how-to's by your favorite bloggers! Here are the dates and a schedule:


  Friday Nov 8  
Back Porch Musings 
 On Sutton Place 
Sophia's   
Chateau  Chic  
Confessions of a Plate Addict


  Saturday Nov 9  
Cedar Hill Farmhouse  
Town and Country Living  
A Stroll thru Life  
Mom 4 Real  
Setting for Four


  Sunday Nov 10  
Savvy Southern Style 
 Hymns & Verses  
Lilacs & Longhorns 
Marty's Musings 
 White Lace Cottage


  Monday Nov 11  
Stone Gable  
The Everyday Home 
Our Southern Home 
At the Picket Fence  
My Soulful Home


  Tuesday Nov 12  
Top This Top That 
Inspiration for Moms  
All Things Heart and Home  
Domestically Speaking 
 The Farmhouse Porch


This week I'm "hosting a host". Our guest host joining us this week is the beautiful Suzy of  Worthing Court. She's going to tell you a little bit about her blog and pick out our featured links from the party last week.


Hi everyone!  My name is Suzy and I blog at Worthing Court.
Worthing Court Blog
I'm a Southern girl living right smack in the middle of North Carolina.  My goal at Worthing Court is is to inspire others to beautify their surroundings and their lives by sharing home decor, decorating tips and how-to's, diy projects, crafts, recipes and more.  
In addition, I have a weekly series every Friday called House Snoopers where I get other bloggers to let us come inside and snoop around their homes.  At House Snoopers you'll find homes decorated in every style and on all types of budgets.  


 House Tours at Worthing Court Blog


I am honored to be visiting at The Scoop with you this week!  The Scoop has long been one of my favorite places to party.  There are so many talented people who link up that I never fail to find oodles of inspiration.  Now comes the really tough part - narrowing it down to just a few favorites.   


    
I'll start with Debbie at Painted Therapy who repurposed a piece of furniture and created this fabulous bench.
guest1
Go check it out.  You won't believe what it started out as.



Duane at Cottage In The Oaks put together a wonderful center for beverages that will take them all the way through the winter. 
guest2
Note to self - must get a tiered galvanized metal stand. 



Krista from The Happy Housie created a unique and cute door hanging for Halloween.
guest3
You''ll want to take a look at the rest of her cute Halloween porch too.



If you're looking for a super easy appetizer or snack for Fall, you'll want to grab this recipe from Linda at Crafts A La Mode.
guest
You'll be surprised at what I call the secret ingredient.  Definitely gonna try this one.



Tammy at One More Time Events shares a great idea for displaying and serving Fall and Thanksgiving dishes.
guest5
Now I need to go cut down a tree.  lol



Over at Number Fifty-Three, Angela has been steadily working to give new life to her oak cabinet filled kitchen.
guest6
I love the eclectic modern, country look that she's putting together.



Thank you ladies, for having me over to visit at The Scoop today!  


Thank YOU Miss Suzy Q! We were so glad to have you help us pick out some "features" this week.

~Linsey at The Farmhouse Porch

The staff here at Plate Addict and I chose a few features for you, too! 

I was intrigued to find a new color making its way into fall and even Halloween décor this year...white!  You will find some examples of it that were shared at the Scoop this week by clicking here!

I am also featuring some of your links on my new Pinterest board Shared at The Scoop Linky Party and I have shared them on my blog's Facebook page. Soooo...please know that linking up on The Scoop will not only get you more exposure on multiple blogs, but on Pinterest and Facebook as well! 
What a great deal, huh?


 
  Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow (GFC) and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post  Mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top