Woo hoo! I am soooo excited! I will be sharing my fall porch with you next week...along with 24 other bloggers! It's time for the 2013 Fall Porch Tour! I have been tweaking and rearranging and, after a trip to the pumpkin farm this weekend, I am finally ready for your visit!


And here's just a little peek at what you will see! Be sure to come by on Wednesday, October 16th for the big reveal...and don't miss the other porches on the tour! There will be some fabulous fall outdoor décor waiting for you! 


Here's the schedule of the Fall Porch Tours:

Monday, Oct 14th 

Tuesday, Oct 15th 


Wednesday, Oct 16th 


Thursday, Oct 17th 


Friday, Oct 18th 


Sponsored in part by:
Front Porch Ideas
and
Hometalk.com


Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top