It's time for another edition of The Scoop and I can feel the Halloween excitement in the air! This will be the first year that my two little grands will be trick-or-treating with an understanding of what's going on, so I am really looking forward to it! I am also looking forward to seeing what you have to share this week soooo...let's get this party started!

Welcome back to The Scoop
The weekly linky party featuring the scoop on the best posts from around the web!

The Scoop

More exposure + less time = win win!




 We are 
Linsey from Farmhouse Porch,
 Debbie from Confessions of a Plate Addict
Anne from White Lace Cottage
and Barb from The Everyday Home.

And now, I am excited to introduce our guest host...Julie at Lilacs & Longhorns! If you have never visited her wonderful blog, be sure to head over because you are in for a real treat!

Hi there!  I'm Julie and I blog at Lilacs & Longhorns.  




I'm so happy to be here guest-hosting at the Scoop today!

I'm a farmhouse and cottage-loving, Northern girl living in Texas with my native-Texan husband and children.  I blog about my love for all things home including decorating, DIY, cooking and gardening.  
I hope you'll stop on by my blog to see how I incorporate my loves with the tastes and styles of everyone in my family! 

When the hosts of The Scoop asked me to be a guest co-host, I was thrilled! But, honestly, it's a tough job narrowing down all of the great projects to just a few.  I'm sure I don't have to tell you that there is a lot of talent in blog-land.  You all are amazing!  But, narrow it down I must, so here are my faves this week:


I love the breakfast room changes at Back Porch Musings.


I've been considering painting the chairs in my kitchen different colors for awhile and her fun chairs and gorgeous farm table have just about tipped me over the scales in favor of painting.  I love this room!  Click on over to her blog to see her gorgeous hutch filled with plates.

This chalky-painted French script desk from Knick of Time Interiors is not only gorgeous, but a cute black cat is posing perfectly for the picture, too -- love the desk and the kitty!


You'll have to click on the link to see what this piece was before it became a desk.  Oh, and if you like chalky-type paint, you'll want to read about what type of paint she used to transform this piece.

Sticking with the black cat theme...I love these cute little DIY black cats and pumpkin by Our Clover House.


Check out the full tutorial at Clover House.  It looks so easy I think I might give it a try -- I love DIY projects that are easy and inexpensive!

From simple and small to big and impressive -- check out this DIY built-in bookcase at Home is Where My Heart is:


This project looks so amazing -- can you believe it's DIY?  They can come to my house and build me a wall unit any time.  I have the perfect place in mind!

Finally,  I love a good pumpkin recipe, so this easy pumpkin muffin recipe from Craft Dictator caught my eye.  It calls for TWO ingredients -- how easy is that?!


Thank you ladies, for inviting me to co-host your party!  I've had a blast being here!

  We thank you, Julie, for joining us! And don't forget to check out her beautiful blog Lilacs & Longhorns!

And...just in case you missed it, the staff and I here at Plate Addict chose some features for you, too!


I have been so impressed and inspired by all the fabulous Halloween ideas that have been shared here at The Scoop! Last week I featured 20+ fun Halloween ideas and this week I featured another 30+ more! You can see this week's inspiration and find a link to last week's by clicking here.

I am also featuring some of your links on my new Pinterest board Shared at The Scoop Linky Party and I have shared them on my blog's Facebook page. Soooo...please know that linking up on The Scoop will not only get you more exposure on multiple blogs, but on Pinterest and Facebook as well! 
What a great deal, huh?

Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.





Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top