CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Five Minute GhostsHalloween is almost here but it’s not too late for a few last-minute decorations! All you need is something simple and I have just the thing…my five minute ghosts! You can’t get much easier than these spooky little guys!

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Super Easy Five Minute Ghost As soon as I saw these in Country Living, I knew I would have to try them! My house is mostly decorated for fall this year…not much Halloween…so I need a few easy little last-minute Halloween-y touches to impress the grands!

Here’s what you need:
  • Tissue paper honeycomb bells (I found mine in the wedding section at Party City)
  • Black construction paper
  • Glue dots
  • Cheesecloth (I found mine at Hobby Lobby)
And here’s what you do:
  1. Assemble the bells as directed
  2. Cut elongated shapes from the construction paper for eyes and a mouth
  3. Attach the eyes and mouth to the bell with glue dots
  4. Drape the bell with a section of cheesecloth

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Five Minute GhostsAnd…taaa daaa!…could it be any easier? They are just the right combination of spooky and cute for my little grands! You could even hang them since they come with a loop which could be threaded through the cheesecloth.

Baby Kitty HalloweenAnd finally…Baby Kitty wants to show you his Halloween costume…Captain Kidd-y! With a name like Baby Kitty, a guy has to go for a really masculine look so that the other trick-or-treaters won’t make fun of him, you know! Aaargh! Are you heading out to trick-or-treat this Halloween, too?

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my five minute ghosts! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants!
Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party , Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday , Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday , The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday , Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday , A Stroll thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday , My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures,  Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays , The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays , No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays , Stone Gable for Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits on Thursdays , My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday , French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday , Common Ground for Be Inspired on Fridays , The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday , Craftberry Bush for the Inspiration Gallery on Friday , Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special, Tatertots and Jello for the Link Party Palooza
See you next time! À la prochaine!

Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top