Happy one year anniversary to those Texas cowgirls at the Cowgirl Up! Linky Party! That's right...the next party marks 52 weeks...one year...of partying with the cowgirls! And each week they invite someone to join them as the guest host. And guess who has the honor of joining them on their anniversary....



Yep...you guessed it! (Although I already blabbed and spoiled the surprise in my title!) It's me! I am so excited and I can't wait to get in on the fun! And you can, too! Just look for us Monday night at 6:00 pm EST and come with your posts. You may link up decor, crafts, guest posts, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories and anything that is related to these categories. So put on your cowgirl boots and mosey on over to my blog! And don't forget...anything that you post will show up on five different blogs! That saves you time and spreads lot of inspiration! See you Monday night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top