updatedheaderI am so excited today because I am the guest blogger with Pamela at From My Front Porch to Yours for How I Found My Style Sundays! I feel so honored to have been invited to her lovely blog to tell you a little bit about  myself and how my Country French style came about!

WMpicrhftYou may already know Pamela since her wonderful blog was featured just this month in Romantic Homes magazine! And…her blog is indeed one to make you swoon!

IMG_4198laundry2013 If you haven’t already, you will definitely need to check out her lovely laundry room…complete with chandelier…that she made over for just $100! Talk about swoon!

IMG_5114newchandywithw,drAnd take a look at her Country French dining room! Don’t you love it? And she found this chandelier for a song at a yard sale! Unbelievable! And there is lots more to see!

So please head over to Pamela’s lovely blog From My Front Porch to Yours to discover how I found my style and have a peek into her beautiful home! I think you will find yourself spending some time there admiring her style! I know I do!

Subscribe by email or in a reader
Also find Confessions of a Plate Addict on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top