egg holderI have been a little out of the loop for a few days for a very exciting reason…and I will explain in just a minute! But first I want to show you my latest love…my French wire egg holder! Woo hoo! I have been on the hunt for this baby for several years…ever since I saw one while touring Monet’s wonderful blue and white kitchen in Giverny! But…it was nowhere to be found.

egg holder2Then while I was shopping at the Williams Sonoma outlet with my friend Linda at Nina’s Nest, the heavens opened up and a shaft of light fell upon…my French wire egg holder! And…it was even on sale! Woo hoo! Come to mama! You have to admit that is just about the frenchiest thing you have ever seen! Now Claude Monet has nothing on me! I am in love! :-)

mantel 3 And now my big news…why am I showing you my Christmas decorations? They have been up all this time because…I had a magazine shoot at my house! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Yes…pinch me! Country Sampler will be featuring my house all decorated for Christmas in an issue this fall!  I am still smiling and it seems like a dream! I was afraid to tell anyone until it was over…just in case it wasn’t real! lol It was so much fun! The photographer and his wife/stylist were such interesting people. I felt like some friends had come to play with my toys!

kittyAnd I must report that our Miss Kitty made a fool of her sweet self over them and managed to work her way into several shots! While the rest of the staff hid under the bed all day, Kitty wormed her way into their hearts and a star was born! Here she is taking a well-deserved nap after a hard day of modeling! Sooo…once the magazine is on the shelves, I will share it with you…but I have a long time to wait! I have a feeling  will be excited all over again…so brace yourselves! I hope you don’t mind! :-)

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed a little peek at my favorite new find! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants!
Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party
Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday

Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday
Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

A Stroll thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Cedar Hill Ranch for Cowgirl Up! on Tuesdays

My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures

Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
DIY by Design for Winter Blues Wednesday

The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays

Stone Gable for Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits on Thursdays

My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday

Common Ground for Be Inspired on Fridays
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday

Craftberry Bush for the Inspiration Gallery on Friday
Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special

See you next time! À la prochaine!

Subscribe by email or in a reader
Also find Confessions of a Plate Addict on:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top