I just want to say a great big thank you to all of you have been celebrating an early Christmas with us by stopping by to check out our projects at the Christmas in July party or by showing us yours at the Cowgirl Up! Link Party! It has been so much fun to get a little head start and enjoy some Christmas inspiration and thoughts of cooler weather! I also want to send my thanks to the ladies at Cowgirl Up! for including me and a special thank you to Anita at Cedar Hill Ranch for choosing me as her guest! It's been fun! I hope you enjoyed it, too!

days 1-4I have been so inspired by the posts during this week from my fellow bloggers at Cowgirl Up! and their guests that I want to take a minute to recap the fabulous projects. Here they are, just in case you missed any:
1. Book Christmas Trees from Korrie at Red Hen Home 
2. Instagram Ribbon Spool Ornament from Amanda at The Ivy Cottage Blog
3. French Script Cones from Anita at Cedar Hill Ranch
4. Vintage Christmas Card Pillow from me…Debbie…here at Confessions of a Plate Addict

days 5-85. Sharpie Plates from Samantha at Crafty Texas Girls
6. Lattice Christmas Card Display from Missy at Lookie What I Did
7. Old World Christmas from Linsey at The Farmhouse Porch
8. My Addiction to Frames from Pamela at From My Front Porch to Yours
And a big thank you to all of you for your visits, sweet comments and inspirational posts! I found so many things to pin! It has been fun! Thanks for joining us for Christmas in July!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top