031 As much as I love Goodwill hunting, which is always hit or miss, I have to admit that each outing with my friend Linda at Nina’s Nest also includes a stop by my favorite antique mall...the Queen of Hearts in Alpharetta, Georgia...for some guaranteed frenchiness and eye candy! Sooo...I'd like to share some of my current favorites with you! Gotta love this fabulously frenchy mirrored chest! Sigh!

035 And this lovely urn…fabulous color and detail!

033On my list of things I want to own one day…an antique bone-handled carving set. This one is missing the sharpener, but I love it!

028 I have to stop and study this vignette each time…old paint brushes in an interesting deer head urn. Hmmm…didn’t I just throw out some old brushes because I thought they were trash? Darn!

005Too bad because I already have a deer head pedestal bowl that would be perfect! Maybe I need to paint a few rooms and do a poor job of cleaning the brushes! 

039 I love this pair of topiaries…unusual…and the painting behind them…perfect!

041 And I have to stop and visit this old mechanical toy with a cow being milked…cute!

040 This gives me a little Christmas inspiration! Note to self…check the Dollar Tree for little birds.

054 Love this hutch and all the blue and white! This dealer always has some wonderfully frenchy stuff!

062 What a fun idea for a way to decorate a pillar candle!

061 These little cherub candlesticks are cute…

IMG_2890…but Baby kitty is thinking they look familiar…

IMG_2913…because I have a similar one…painted white and distressed.

063 Another favorite for me is this frenchy straw hat…

monet_le_djeuner-1 …that always makes me think of this painting…Le Déjeuner by Claude Monet. See the hat…hanging from the tree?

059 And I guess I must have a thing about cows because these wrapped soaps stop me every time.

 Sooo…I decided to try my own version. Love this…a fun and inexpensive way to dress up the extra soap in your guest bathroom! Just wrap the soap in Kraft paper and add a vintage cow graphic then tie with jute twine…practically free!

069 And a final favorite…wowsers! I have shown you this before…but just in case you haven’t seen it…hang on!

071

070

073Whew! That’s quite a ride! How can you top that? I don’t think I can, so I will leave you with that! What did I leave with...a  lamp that I will show you later! But now if you will excuse me, I think I will go back spend a little virtual money and enjoy the frenchy eye candy again! Feel free to spend yours, too!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed our little shopping spree! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants!
Stephanie Lynn at Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party
Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday (first Monday of the month)
Mary at Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday
Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Beth at The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday
Linda at Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

Marty at A Stroll thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Anita at Cedar Hill Ranch for Cowgirl Up! on Tuesdays

Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures
Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
Judy at DIY by Design for Sizzle into Summer

Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays

Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday

Honey at 2805 for Potpourri Friday
Heather and Vanessa at At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Sherry at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday

Donna at Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
See you next time! A la prochaine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top