Spring seems to be arriving early this year, so I thought I'd better get going on bringing a little touch of it to the front porch! I have really enjoyed my lanterns...great finds at TJ Maxx several years ago. For spring, I decided to fill them with some pretty seasonal (faux) flowers. And...you cannot have spring without a bunny...

...and this one is such a cutie! Just look at his sweet little face!

On the other side of the porch...more faux daffodils fill the lanterns. My porch gets so hot in the afternoon that I have had to find some creative ways to decorate with things that won't melt or die! The boxwood in the background has stood the test of time...a great anchor for the porch.


On the door...a great basket (a Goodwill find that looks almost identical to one I saw in a high end catalog) filled with curly willow and faux forsythia...also from GW!

I have to share this with you...the imprint of a leaf in the cement on the porch! Don't you love it? You can see every detail!

My daughter found these wonderful geraniums for me...love the hot pink! I have been hesitating to plant them, but I think I may live dangerously this week and go ahead. I keep waiting for Mother Nature to zap us with that last freeze, but I am beginning to think it might not come! (fingers crossed)

And I hope not since everything is blooming and filled with little tender shoots and buds! My flowering cherry is no exception. And...hey!...I was downloading this photo when I saw something that I did not see when I took the picture. Do you see it?

Yes...a little caterpillar making himself at home among the petals! I guess I am going to quit holding my breath and finally believe that spring has arrived! What about you?

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed a little peek at my spring porch! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants!
Stephanie Lynn at Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party
Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday (first Monday of the month)
Mary at Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday
Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Rhoda at Southern Hospitality for the Spring Door Decor Party
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Beth at The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday
Linda at Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

Anita at Cedar Hill Ranch for Cowgirl Up on Tuesdays
Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday’s Treasures

Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
Judy at DIY by Design for Swing into Spring and the Bunny Blog Hop

Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays and Spring Linky Party
Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Honey at 2805 for Potpourri Friday

Heather and Vanessa at At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Sherry at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday
Donna at Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special

See you next time! A la prochaine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top