You knew this one was coming! I have filled my favorite shabby box with Easter goodies just in time for the approaching arrival of the Easter bunny!

page You may remember that I have been decorating it for each season since I found it at Joss and Main…a fun and versatile centerpiece!

085 At the heart of it all…this wonderful coco fiber bunny! Isn’t he adorable? I found him at Tuesday Morning for only $6.00! Gotta love those big soulful eyes! Behind him…my cabbage (we’re going to call it lettuce for Easter, though) Bordallo plate and a cute German Easter egg depicting more bunnies.

010 And since I have a thing for little animals wearing clothes, I added more of those German Easter eggs…cute, huh? I also found them at Tuesday Morning at $2.00 each. Love the one with the little bird!

022 A bunch of cute carrots form Pier One fill the lead crystal urn. I tried to use more neutral colors and lots of textures this time. 

025 I had to add another egg and my sweet little bunny and chick salt and pepper…a gift from my sister several years ago.

052 And just in case you are wondering what our handsome co-host is doing, it seems he is too busy grooming to pose this morning. It’s almost time for the neighbor’s cat to peek in the back door for her regular visit!

So there you have it…my favorite little shabby box all dressed for Easter! What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed a little peek at my Easter centerpiece! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants!
Stephanie Lynn at Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party
Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday (first Monday of the month)
Mary at Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday
Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Beth at The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday
Linda at Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

Anita at Cedar Hill Ranch for Cowgirl Up on Tuesdays
Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday’s Treasures

Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
Judy at DIY by Design for Swing into Spring and the Bunny Blog Hop

Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays and Spring Linky Party
Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Honey at 2805 for Potpourri Friday

Heather and Vanessa at At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Sherry at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday
Donna at Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special

See you next time! A la prochaine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top