Hi everyone and welcome to the 159th edition of The Scoop! We are so excited to have you as our weekly guests, both to share and to be inspired! After all, it wouldn't be a party without our guests!



Have you realized that spring is officially less than a month away? Even though we have had single digit temperatures and ice storms here in Georgia, I am beginning to bring a little bit of spring into my home. I have shared ten ways you can bring in spring as well! Be sure to check them out here.

And I am always excited when it's time for our monthly share from my Country French design group and this time the subject is our choice! If you know me, you will not be surprised that I chose pillows...Country French style! I am sharing my top ten favorites which, as always, include any graphics that you will need free of charge in the tutorials!

And now...let's get this party started!

Welcome back to The Scoop!

The Scoop Banner - featured image

We are:

Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Your host this week is Suzy from Worthing Court.

Suzy picture - sharpened 2

Boy, I sure am glad to have this past weather week behind us!  Here in North Carolina, we haven't suffered through this winter nearly as much as some of you, but the record-breaking cold temps were tough.  I hope that the month of March is much kinder to us all!  I've tucked away the few winter decorations that I had out and have already started freshening things up for spring.  I'll be sharing it with you in the coming days, but speaking of freshening up, did you see my thoughts on HGTV's 2015 Dream Home?  I had to watch it several times to absorb everything.  


The repetition of color throughout the space ties this open area together. The use of pattern is restrained so as not to overwhelm the space.
  
Since I last hosted The Scoop, I also shared the new backsplash in our kitchen.  We've been remodeling at our new-to-us house, but the kitchen is almost finished!

A classic white kitchen

Let's take a look at a few features from last week's party.

Head over to Edith & Evelyn Vintage Interiors to check out Cindy's amazing den transformation.

1a
  
Oh, dear!  Godiva Chocolate Truffles?  'Nuff said!  Get Holly's recipe at The Coconut Head's Survival Guide.  And then send some to me after you make them!
1b
  
Look what Christy, from Confessions Of A Serial DIY'er, made from a $3.49 headboard!  She shares her easy method for transferring letters, too.

1c

 Isn't this a beautiful spring wreath?  Let Ramon (who is a florist), from Row House Blog, teach you how to make one too with his step-by-step tutorial.

1d
  
You won't believe what Heather, from Woods Of Bell Trees, made from an old shirt!

1e

Okay - now let's see what you've been up to!


Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post…mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.






Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top