I hope you don’t mind if I do a little something different this year. In addition to my previous post on my top ten projects for 2012, I am going to show you the ones that I loved the best. Some of them were just more fun or rewarding to create. Some of them were projects that just kept cooking in my brain and wouldn’t leave me alone until I figured out how to make them. And several of them were made with someone special in mind. In any case, here they are. I hope you enjoy them!

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Monogrammed Board  SqaureI really loved making this Pottery Barn copy cat monogrammed serving board. It was one of those that just wouldn't leave me alone until I found the just-right time-worn cutting board while thrifting. It was really easy and I think it looks like I spent waaay more than $5.00! And...I can use it all year long!


Jack-O-Lantern Pillow with Interchangeable FacesI was smiling the whole time I was making my Jack-o-Lantern pillow with interchangeable faces because I had my little grandsons in mind! They can create their own pumpkin faces and even store the extra pieces in a pocket on the back. It will be enjoyed for many Halloweens to come!

This Country Living inspired ruler table runner was made for a sweet friend so that made it extra fun to create!

I had been eyeing a similar wreath on Pinterest and finally had to make my own flower pot wreath. It was a really easy project that hung on my front door all summer. I know that when warm weather returns, it will make its way back there!

025This one was another one that kept bugging me until I finished it…my vintage French tea towels made from…you’ll never believe it…inexpensive IKEA dish towels! One day I will own the real thing, but for now this will do. And...you don't have to be able to embroider to create them!

And finally, I love these vintage French silverware sleeves…another one that haunted me until I made it. It has a spot for all of the flatware neatly labeled in French and even has a pocket for the napkin.

silverware sleeveI love its rustic simplicity! It just looks like it came from an old French farmhouse, doesn’t it?

And there they are…my favorites from this year! I hope that you don’t mind that I shared them again. They really had a spot in my heart and just had to be created! And already a project or two is starting to nag at me for 2013!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed a little peek at my favorite projects for 2012! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants!
Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party
Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday

Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday
Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

A Stroll thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Cedar Hill Ranch for Cowgirl Up! on Tuesdays

My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures

Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
DIY by Design for Winter Blues Wednesday

Southern Hospitality for the Top Projects of 2012 Party
The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays

Stone Gable for Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits on Thursdays

My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday

At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday

Craftberry Bush for Happy Hour on Friday
Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special

See you next time! A la prochaine!

Subscribe by email or in a reader
Also find Confessions of a Plate Addict on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top