Plate Addict Fall Mantel 2012The cooler temperatures and the arrival of the first day of fall have finally put me in the mood to decorate! I don’t know about you, but it’s my favorite season! I love all of the fall colors and woodsy smells!

Kitty Miss Kitty agreed to help, but spent most of the time supervising from the empty storage boxes as I worked.

Fall mantel 2012 I wanted a very textured natural-looking mantel…with all the elements coming from nature. Well…improved nature since much of it is actually faux! I am trying to spend less by mixing up what I already have, so nothing on the mantel this year is new. But…I really like the result!

Fall Garland The garland came from Hobby Lobby several years ago. I love its chunkiness…

Faux Pumpkins …and generous helping of pumpkins, berries and gourds!

Twine PumpkinsThe frenchy urns were purchased at the same time at half price. I topped them with twine pumpkins from last year. I love the laurel leaf swag…

Lion's Head Urn …and the lion’s head with a ring in his mouth…fabulous!

wreath2 I have had the wreath for quite a while. It normally stays on the inside of my front door in the fall, but once I held it up to the garland, I knew it had found a new home…like they were made for each other!

Lichen Balls and Pinecone Flowers It is trimmed with fun lichen balls and flowers made of pine cones…the perfect touch!

Fall Mantel And finally…here it is…my fall mantel for this year! I had fun combining things I already had to create it.

Plate Addict Fall MantelAnd I love all the textures and natural elements! They just say fall to me! Now…bring on those really crisp days, falling leaves and hot chocolate by the fire!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed a little peek at my project! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants!
Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party
Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday

Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday
Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

A Stroll thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Cedar Hill Ranch for Cowgirl Up! on Tuesdays

My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures
Centsational Girl for the “It’s Fall Y’all” Mantel Party
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
DIY by Design for Fall into Fall

Thrifty Decor Chick for the Easy Fall Decor Party   
The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays

Stone Gable for Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits on Thursdays
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday 

2805 for Potpourri Friday
At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday

Craftberry Bush for Happy Hour on Saturdays
Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
Debbiedoo's Power of Pinterest Party on Saturdays
See you next time! A la prochaine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top