Charles FaudreeFirst, I would like to thank those of you who left so many wonderful comments and expressed an interest in my blog! I never would have thought when I started blogging that my little blog would grow as it has…and I owe it all to you, my readers! Sooo…I want to take this opportunity to tell you how much I appreciate you all! Thanks for almost four years of bloggy love and support!

I am excited to announce the winner of a copy of Charles Faudree’s Details. The random number generator chose Mary J. Mary says she loves Charles Faudree and only owns one of his books…and it is dog-eared! lol I understand! Sooo…Mary, just email me your address and your book will be on its way!

Once again, thanks so much to all of you! I wish I had a book for each and every one of you. I appreciate so much all the love and support you have shown me. Merci beaucoup, mes amis! Thanks so much, my sweet bloggy friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top