Wickerwork Bottles I was ready for a new centerpiece on my dining room table...something light and summery!

GW bottles Sooo…over several recent visits to Goodwill, I have managed to accumulate the perfect solution…a collection of wickerwork bottles! (That furry blur is Baby Kitty exiting stage left!)

BKI love those wonderful demijohns that I have been seeing in my favorite antique store…but they are expensive and the scale is just wrong for my small house! So when I found these, I knew I had just what I needed. Baby Kitty reminds me to tell you that I spent a total of $6.00 for all five bottles! Woo hoo! Now that’s my kind of bargain!

table 2 And here’s how they look on my dining room table! I love the look…fresh and summery just as I had hoped for! Let me introduce you to my new little loves…

rum bottle …starting with this one that I have shown you before. It’s actually a vintage rum bottle from Puerto Rico…fun! The little wicker cap comes off…see? And the original owner was kind enough to leave the label intact!

ivy The square bottle is now the home of some ivy I have been rooting since last fall. It was in a Mason jar on the kitchen table, but I like its new container and new location better! I added a little raffia bow.

oil and vinegar Gotta love this mismatched pair…for oil and vinegar, I presume. I love it that they still have their corks!

hydrangea And finally, a little jug that may have held syrup…so cute! I cut one of my hydrangea blooms to fill it.

lace cap It is actually a lace cap that I have had in my yard for a while now, but it’s looking less lacy over the years. The color, however, has become more intense.

table 1 Here’s a final look. Not bad for a handful of Goodwill bargains and some cuttings from the yard, huh?

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed a little peek at my wickerwork bottle centerpiece ! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants!
Stephanie Lynn at Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party
Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday (first Monday of the month)
Mary at Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday
Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Layla at The Lettered Cottage for the Summer Fun Link Party
Marty at A Stroll thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Beth at The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday
Linda at Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

Anita at Cedar Hill Ranch for Cowgirl Up on Tuesdays

Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures
Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
Judy at DIY by Design for Swing into Spring

Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays

Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Heather and Vanessa at At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Sherry at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday
Donna at Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special

See you next time! A la prochaine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top