If you follow my blog, you know I think Charles Faudree is the man!  For me, he’s the ultimate example of Country French decor! He’s my go-to person when I make any changes in my house. Well…not in person…I wish! But I have all of his books and I consult them regularly. He’s definitely got his own style and does not go with trends. And…best of all…he still has lots of color in his rooms and I love…need…color!

cfdetailsSo it’s no surprise that I love his most recent book Details because this time he organized it the way I think…not by rooms but by…well…details! If I want to change my mantel, he has a section on mantels! And there are sections on wall decor, fabrics, tablescapes and lighting…all filled with fabulous photographs! And honestly, he just validates my style. Here’s his lovely bouillotte lamp…almost like mine!

cfdetails2And you know I love plates on the wall…

cfdetails1…and blue and white in the hutch…

cfdetails3…and on the mantel! It just makes me smile!

Charles FaudreeSo when I had a chance to get another copy of his book, I thought of all of you! I would like to give a copy of Charles Faudree’s Details to one of my readers as a little thank you for supporting my blog with your visits and sweet comments each week! I wish I had a copy for each of you!

Charles Faudree giveaway large You can win in one of four ways:
1. Leave a comment about this post. Be certain to leave an email address if you do not have a blog so that I can contact you if you win!
2.
Leave an additional comment telling me that you are a follower or subscriber.
3. Like our page on Facebook (here) and tell me in another comment.
4. Take the giveaway button from my sidebar and paste it on your sidebar and tell me in another comment.
That’s four ways to win! Simple, huh? The giveaway will end on Sunday, June 17 at noon Eastern Daylight time. The winner will be chosen at random. Be sure to leave an email address or contact if you do not have a blog so that I may let you know if you win!
Bonne chance! Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top