First, I would like to thank everyone who dropped by my home for the 2013 Summer Showcase of Homes! I appreciate your sweet comments so much! I had fun visiting all of the beautiful homes and I hope you did, too! I found lots of  fun ideas to try, some wonderful inspiration and tons of eye candy! If you didn't get a chance to see all of them, I have a treat for you...photo links to all 26 homes all in one place...right here on my blog! Just scroll down! And I hope that if you haven't had a chance to tour my home that you will click on my link as well! Enjoy!



Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed having a little peek into my home! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants!
Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party , Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday  , Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday , The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday , Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday , A Stroll thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday , My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures, The Everyday Home for Home{work} Wednesday , Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays , The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays , No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays , Stone Gable for Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits on Thursdays , My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday , French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday , Common Ground for Be Inspired on Fridays , The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday , Craftberry Bush for the Inspiration Gallery on Friday , Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
See you next time! À la prochaine!
Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top