I have been keeping it a secret! Yes…somehow I have managed not to tell you until now! I am so excited to be able to announce that I am joining the ladies at The Scoop linky party as a permanent host! Can you believe it?  It will be so much fun! I have been sharing my little projects with you for almost five years now…and now you can come to my place and share yours with me! That means that every Monday night you will be able to join us on The Scoop from right here on my blog!

the scoop banner may 13
If you are not familiar with the ladies of The Scoop, here they are:
Anita of Cedar Hill Ranch
Samantha of Crafty Texas Girls
Kelli and Kristi of Lolly Jane
and Linsey of Farmhouse Porch

Lolli Jane and Crafty Texas Girls have decided to take the summer off from blogging and will no longer be a part of The Scoop, but you will be able to find them on Instagram and Facebook. Sooo…I have been invited to step in and I have some big shoes to fill! And soon, another new host will be announced, too! I hope you will join me on my first night of my new gig…Monday, July 1st at 6:00 pm Eastern Daylight time! Get ready to share your stuff! I can’t wait to see what you’ve got!

Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top