Confessions of a Plate Addict in Flea Market Décor Pinch me! Am I dreaming? I am in a magazine!

Confessions of a Plate Addict in Flea Market Décor2Yes…my shabby picnic basket planter made the pages of the summer issue of Flea Market Décor magazine! Can you believe it?

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Shabby Picnic Basket Planter It all started with one of those old wicker picnic baskets that are a dime a dozen at Goodwill. (Well, actually, mine was $4.00.) Then…inspired by a very pricy planter that I saw online a while back…I set about trying my hand at making a copy-cat version. You can find the complete tutorial for creating my shabby picnic basket planter here.

The StaffHmmm…somehow I don’t think the staff is very impressed. They certainly help to keep me in line! :-)

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Shabby Picnic Basket Planter2 Here is how it looked last summer with the begonias in full bloom…love it! With a little fresh paint and some more pretty flowers, it will soon be heading out on my patio for a fourth summer! I’ll have to say that it’s just about the best $4.00 I ever spent!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed a little peek at my vintage yardstick framed chalkboard! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants!
Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party , Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday , Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday , Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday , The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday , Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday , A Stroll thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday , Cedar Hill Ranch for The Scoop on Tuesdays , My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures , Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays , DIY by Design for Swing into Spring , The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays , No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays , Stone Gable for Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits on Thursdays , My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday , French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday , Common Ground for Be Inspired on Fridays , The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday , Craftberry Bush for the Inspiration Gallery on Friday , Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
See you next time! À la prochaine!
Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top