004This past Sunday I had the privilege of being invited to brunch with the Queen…the Queen of Hearts Antiques and Interiors in Alpharetta, Georgia, that is! If you have been following my blog for very long, you will know that it’s my favorite place to shop! And…I have taken you there with me at least a dozen times over the past four years. But this time it was their turn to treat us…a lucky group of bloggers, including my neighbor Babs at Upstairs Downstairs and me…to a wonderful brunch and a chance to shop before they opened. You know I was in heaven!

001 And not only that…but they had created a special gift bag for each of us, filled with fabulous goodies! Aren’t they wonderful? And…each one was identified by our initials!

012 As always, I loved every minute I was there…admiring the booths filled with wonderful spring colors!

010And once again, when I got home I realized I had photographed my current favorites! Can you tell that I am in the midst of a tray obsession? I love the shabby finish on this one!

013 And who could resist this gorgeous vintage rooster tray! And on the subject of eggs…

027 …I fell in love with this fabulous vintage egg holder…so unique!

030 Now you know how I love pillows so it should be no surprise that this cute bunny caught my eye!

022 And of course…ever in search of frenchiness…I love the texture of this French grain sack pillow!

019 Aren’t these fabulous…real French canisters in my favorite color combination!

032 And I love this wonderful French toile settee…such pretty details!

017 And even more frenchiness…this fabulous Anduze pot! Are you seeing what I mean about shopping with a theme in mind? lol

028 And I cannot take you to the Queen of Hearts without swinging by one of my favorite booths…filled to the brim with transferware in every color…and this is only a small portion of it! Breathtaking!
I wish to thank the owner of the Queen of Hearts, Stacey Anderson, her wonderful staff and vendors who made us feel so special and gave us the royal treatment! It was such a fun event! And of course, I will go back…as I always do…and take you along with me for more shopping…virtual and otherwise! See you next time! A la prochaine!

Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin</

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top