CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Rustic Easter CenterpieceEaster will be here soon and spring has already officially arrived so I decided that it’s time to bring a little Easter to my breakfast room table! However, I wanted something a little more rustic and simple than the usual Easter decor.

Kitty So I asked my co-host Miss Kitty to give it her special (and favorite) point of view…upside down! She loves to occasionally look at her world from this position. It seems that she approves!

SheepAt the heart of my Easter centerpiece is this wonderful rustic lamb that I found at Joss and Main a while back. If you know me, you know I have a thing about sheep and goats, so I was excited to find it!

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Découpage Egg Nestled beside it, almost hiding among the moss rocks from Dollar Tree, is one of the découpage Easter eggs that I made last year…

080 …using pretty spring paper napkins with colorful botanical patterns. You can see more and find a complete tutorial for making these eggs here.

Spring HyacinthsAnd of course, it would not be Easter without some pretty spring flowers…and for me that’s hyacinths! I love the pastels and the wonderful fragrance! I wrapped them in burlap tied with jute twine and popped them in an old egg basket that I found at Goodwill several years ago. It’s the real deal, with handles worn from lots of mornings collecting eggs or perhaps vegetables from the garden. I love it! 

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Rustic Easter Centerpiece3 I corralled it all in a wicker tray and centered it on my burlap table square to add a little bit of spring to my breakfast room and...there you have it…my rustic Easter centerpiece! I just have a few more spring and Easter projects left to show you…and I had better hurry! Easter will be here before you know it!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed a little peek at my centerpiece! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants!
Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party , Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday , Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday , Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday , The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday , Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday , A Stroll thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday , Cedar Hill Ranch for The Scoop on Tuesdays , My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures , Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays , DIY by Design for Winter Blues Wednesday , The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays , No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays , Stone Gable for Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits on Thursdays , My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday , French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday , Common Ground for Be Inspired on Fridays , The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday , Craftberry Bush for the Inspiration Gallery on Friday , Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special , French Country Cottage for It's a Spring Thing Linky Party
See you next time! À la prochaine!


Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top