I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! We just had our first completely sunny weekend since November...woo hoo! And...it's only a few weeks until Valentine's Day, so I have been getting ready! This year, I am using a farmhouse theme like I did at Christmas, so I hope you will check it out here! 
And now...let's get this party started!

Welcome back to The Scoop
The weekly linky party featuring the scoop on the best posts from around the web!

The Scoop

More exposure + less time = win win!


We are 
Barb from The Everyday Home
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Hi, everyone! Welcome to...THE SCOOP #102

 I'm your co-host YVONNE AT STONEGABLE



The bucolic farmland of Lancaster Co. has been hit hard by old man winter! It's been  very blustery and COLD so far... making it a great time to work on indoor projects!

I'm keeping things toasty and warm and spending time working around the farmhouse! Here is what you can expect at StoneGable this week!




Remember my front door is always open to friends old... and new!

I'm so happy to introduce our guest host for this week... Shanna from Restoration Redoux.

*********************************

Hi, everyone! I'm Shanna from Restoration Redoux!   



I'm so excited to be hosting The Scoop!

I'm a stay at home mom to three dogs, a cat, and a crazy teenage daughter. When I'm not chasing after my animals (or a house full of teenagers) you can find me running a furniture business from home. I'm a lover of yard sales, painting furniture, cooking, crafting, and animals.

Here are a few of my recent projects!


ValentinesWreath



ValentinesDayBookpageGarland



DeerStenciledTable



PinkStripedDresser


There were some wonderful links to last week's Scoop, which made it so hard to pick which projects to feature. Since I'm a furniture girl, there were a couple of stand-outs that I had to show you:

The Perfect Red Vintage Dresser from Number Fifty-Three is just that, perfect.

 

DSCN2411

I am loving the transformation on this Round End Table from Art Is Beauty.

 

 

This Valentine Dessert from Creative and Delicious would be the perfect dish to serve your sweetie on Valentine's Day.

 

Valentine Dessert

Victoria's Vintage Designs gave this French provincial buffet a stunning grey makeover!

 

IMG_2129

 

24 Cottonwood Lane took this thrift store cast off and turned it into a crafty coral beauty!

 

21-Chandelier Title Page


A huge Thank You to the ladies of The Scoop for giving me the opportunity to guest host!
All of the the creativity linked up each week is so inspiring!

Thank you, Shanna! Your "redouxs" are amazing! So happy you are hosting with us this week. Please stop by RESTORATION REDOUX and show Shanna some bloggy love!

Now, let's PARTY!!!!

Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.





Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top