Baby Kitty says they are all inexpensive (Do I do things any other way?) and fun and have the vintage frenchy look that I like and I hope you do, too! Just click on the links below the photos to be taken to the complete tutorial for each project! Enjoy!
1. Four Ways to Decorate a Dough Bowl for Christmas Traditional, rustic, natural or sparkle….take your choice!
2. Vintage Christmas Card Pillow Vintage Christmas look from an iron-on transfer included in the tutorial
3. Pottery Barn Inspired Poinsettia Pillow Inexpensive knock-off version of a popular Pottery Barn pillow
4. Vintage French Christmas Tea Towels Looks like embroidery, but it’s an iron-on transfer…included in the tutorial! Super easy!
5. Sheet Music, Candles, Ornaments and Wreath If you have some old sheet music on hand, you have almost all you need! I found mine at a thrift store for a “song” lol
6. French Ticking and Burlap Wreath I used old window panels and burlap scraps to create this easy and inexpensive wreath
7. French Ticking Stocking Trimmed with Vintage Linens More of my old window panels turned into matching stockings finished off with thrift store napkins
8. Joyeux Nöel Christmas Tree Pillow Super easy Ballard knock-off pillow…and do you see yet again little scraps of my window panels? lol Iron-on transfer for the lettering is included in the tutorial.
9. Wisteria Inspired Sheet Music Candles Super easy last minute project with all graphics included in the tutorial
10. Pottery Barn Inspired Stocking Pillow Fun knock-off with stockings made from an old sweater!
11. Homemade Simmering Potpourri Your home will smell like Christmas…plus more super easy recipes for your holiday guests!
12. Vintage Santa Postcard Tree All graphics are included in the tutorial for this fun and easy project
That’s it…twelve of my favorite Christmas projects just for you! I hope you will enjoy making them as much as I did!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed a little peek at my Christmas projects! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants!
Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party
Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday
Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday
Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
A Stroll thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Cedar Hill Ranch for Cowgirl Up! on Tuesdays
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
DIY by Design for Fall into Fall
DIY Showoff for the Fall Festival
The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
Stone Gable for Tutorials. Tips and Tidbits on Thursdays
Centsational Girl for the Holiday Home Craft Party
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
2805 for Potpourri Friday
At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday
Craftberry Bush for Happy Hour on Saturdays
Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
See you next time! A la prochaine!
Want to see more?
Subscribe by email or in a reader
Also find Confessions of a Plate Addict on: