Hi everyone...it's time for another edition of The Scoop! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Here in the South, it's rain, rain, rain! That's good for the plants, but not so much for outdoor plans. :-( Sooo...I took advantage of being stuck indoors to do some cleaning and sorting. And as for those plants...



...I showed you a couple of very happy but Christmas-y spring bloomers at my house! I do believe they think it's December instead of April! I shared a couple of tips for my almost accidental success here.

And now...I can't wait to see what you have been up to, so let's get this party started!

Hi everyone and welcome to The Scoop!  We're so honored that you've come to party with us.

New banner June 2014

We are

Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Your host this week is Suzy from Worthing Court.
Suzy picture - sharpened 2
Hi everyone!  I'm honored and excited to be hosting The Scoop this week!

I hope you caught my post last week about the Not To Miss Steals And Deals From Target.  Target didn't compensate me in any way or ask me to write about their items on clearance.  I just love to pass along deals whenever I run across them!
Home decor on clearance at Target

I shared Our Foyer At The New House this week too.  When you have a whole entire house that you've been remodeling and decorating, it seems like it takes forever to get a whole space ready to share!  You can see how the same pieces were used in our last house too.  The two houses are completely different, so it's a lot of fun to compare the two places.
Foyer decor
  
As usual, you guys really wowed me last week.  Here are a few that caught my eye.

Gail from Purple Hues And Me shared an amazing way to create faux cherry blossoms.  I'm not going to spoil the surprise and tell you what they're made from - click over and be amazed!
DIY Faux Cherry Blossoms

Kim from Savvy Southern Style revealed her newly renovated and oh so pretty guest bath.
1b

Rita from Suburbs Mama shared her bright and cheery spring living room.
1c

Valerie from Home Made Modern came up with a clever and unique way to repurpose parts of old jeans.  Too cute!
Denim wall pockets

Christine from A Sprinkle Of This And That shared a yummy looking strawberry muffin recipe.  
Strawberry Muffin Recipe
Thank you to everyone who linked up and visited last week.  Let's get on to this week's party! 







Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top