CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Creating Vintage Farmhouse Style
Hi, everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Here...I shared a few of your wonderful links from last week's Scoop...inspiring ideas for creating vintage farmhouse style! I filed them away to decorate my imaginary farmhouse. :-) You have one, too, don't you?

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT 20+ No-Sew Projects with Burlap
And I also shared some easy and inexpensive no-sew projects using burlap from my monthly no-sew gang. Be sure to check them out!

And now...I can't wait to see what you have to share with us this week!

Welcome back to The Scoop

The weekly linky party featuring the scoop on the best from the web!

The Scoop 
More exposure + less time = win win! 

We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable 
Suzy from Worthing Court 

Our host this week is... 

Yvonne @ StoneGable



It's me AGAIN!!!  My kind fellow hosts are letting me take the lead again this week because I have some over-the-top, exciting news!!!!

I am curating a JOSS AND MAIN collection on Tuesday... yes, this Tuesday June 10, 2014!

See, that's me!!!!


What this means is that the fabulous online site JOSS AND MAIN that offer up to 70 % off on the world's best decor brands has searched and searched to find all things StoneGable... at deeply discounted prices!!!!

See, there's my Curalcue chest and chandy!!! It's like shopping my house... only much less expensively!

From floor covering and furniture to baskets and bowls they have nailed the "Refined Farmhouse Styling" of StoneGable!

If you like my style you will love this sale!!!! I have see the items and am wild about them!

You must be a member of JOSS AND MAIN to take advantage of this sale... and I have a special free invitation for you! Just click HERE for your membership so you can just browse or take advantage of the sale!

Come shop my house... in your home!!! Sale begins 9:00 PM, Tuesday June 10, 2014!

Look for an interview with me on all things decor at Joss And Mains decor online magazine THE PLUME, Monday evening.

Okay, let's get back to THE SCOOP and the party!!!!

Pamela at FROM MY FRONT PORCH TO YOUR has the most beautiful, serene FRENCH FARMHOUSE MASTER BEDROOM MAKEOVER. Love the colors she chose!

 From My Front Porch To Yours- French Farmhouse Bedroom Makeover-SW 6211 Rainwashed


Shannon from AKA DESIGN + LIFE shared how to make these amazing and adorable cork PHOTO COASTERS. These are a must try for me this summer!

SHOW OFF YOUR PHOTOS WITH DIY COASTERS Show Off Your Photos  with DIY Photo Coasters


These RUSTIC BLUEBERRY TARTS are so beautiful and easy to make. This luscious one comes from Camille at Growing Up Gabel. OH YUMMY!

Fruit tart


Do you know I read organization books? LOVE them... but I must admit I have a hard time staying organized... Angie's 5 TIPS FOR DEEP CLEANING YOUR KITCHEN is so helpful... and smart! Head over to Echo's of Laughter for all the clean "SCOOP".





Here's a look at the most delightful back yard with a chicken coop and all from Fishtail Cottage! I think her CHICKEN COOP 2014 is idyllic!

IMG_3278

Now...let's see what you have to show us this week!
Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.



Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top